He joined DHL’s Supply Chain division in 2012 where he headed sales, key account management and solution design for Automotive, Engineering and Manufacturing, Energy and Technology. There his responsibilities included leading the logistics solution design team for the German region. He moved to his last role with DHL Global Forwarding in October 2013 and was responsible for the global automotive business in that division. Previously to DHL Vorrath held a number of roles in the automotive vertical at logistics provider UTi over a 12 year tenure.
- Driving truly sustainable supply chains
- Supply chain game changers
- Road map to successful supply chain transformation
- Aligning manufacturing, packaging and supply chain strategies
- Planning the future supply chain
- Creating an agile culture to deliver digital supply chain
- Implementing a lean culture to eliminate waste and reduce costs
- Enhancing customer-centric supply chains
- Finding the right balance of sustainability and profitability goals
- Chief supply chain officer: Evolving new responsibilities
- Digital redefining supply chain: Big change and big opportunity
- How the Internet of Things is transforming supply chain
- Artificial intelligence is supply chain automation
- Leveraging organisational change to embrace innovation
- Unlocking business value with a modern data strategy
- Embracing seamless collaboration and real-time visibility
- Empowering cross-sector collaboration to improve technology and partnerships
- Taking supply chain orchestration to the next level
- Moving from managing supply chain to collaborating with it
- Collaborative platforms for supply chain integration
Manucore is an innovative platform redefining and leading the way business conferences happen today for the future.
Manucore operate their business at the leading edge by bringing tomorrow’s manufacturing problems and their leaders together today.
The perfect network to exchange experiences from all sectors of the industry.
Prof Alan Waller
Prof Alan Waller
Ann started her career at Colgate-Palmolive in 1991. She has worked across all four of Colgate's categories in manufacturing, quality and customer service & logistics roles with experience in each of the Colgate divisions. Ann currently leads the Colgate, Gaba and Hill's Customer Service & Logistics organizations in Europe and driving the transition the CS&L structure to maximize geographical synergies and Colgate Business Services. In prior Manufacturing leadership roles, she was responsible for balancing global plant networks and capacity and led a multi-functional team across several geographies that to develop a cross-border sourcing strategy for North America Home Care products. Today, Ann participates on the Steering team for Colgate's end to end Supply Chain initiative. Ann holds a BA degree in applied science, a BS degree in mechanical engineering, and a master's of engineering degree in manufacturing systems, all from Lehigh University.